of EXAMS and NONSENSE writings
Saturday, March 19, 2005

As I write this entry now, I have about 24 days before the exam period starts. And tomorrow I decided that I would start to become a student, at last. So this means I have one week longer to prepare compared to last semester. My last sem's results sucks so I have to get a hold of myself this time. I have to improve my grades or else I'm no longer writing these stupid entries... That would be very bad, so I really really really have to do my best! So that means, I'll be writing less in the next few days. Heck, as if I'm writing a lot before... so that means, less than 1 entry a month... haha

Anyway this is my exam schedule next month:

13 April - Environmental Management
14 April - AC Circuits and Machines
19 April - Semiconductor Fundamentals
21 April - Digital Electronics
26 April - Engineering Mathematics II
28 April - Principles of Economics
29 April - Engineering Fiction: Technology in Literature and Film

This sem is kinda heavy, yet I'm still slacking a lot. I hope I could really catch up. hahaha... I have to be more serious in my studies, at least for this coming exam period. Waaah, I'm really not in the mood to write well so excuse me for all these crap... Goodbye for now before I write more nonsense things here. I'm just wasting bloggers bandwidth....


iFLEW @
12:13 AM | 0 comments <

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



mike
20
singapore
big time slacker
the eagle cries

+++++

Crazy For You
Michael

+++

tagg

links

past

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com