I want to sleep... and dream
Wednesday, March 09, 2005

Why? Why do I keep on hurting myself? Why am I still believing that one of these days, the thing that I've been wishing for will finally come true? Why am I constantly beating my heart with useless promises and giving my soul false hopes? Why am letting my personality to degrade to its lowest form? I feel like I'm in a quicksand and I'm alredy halfway down there, sinking every time I make a mistake in believing.

Am I being too pathetic? Am I being a perfectionist? Or am I going to be the root of my own despairs and solitudes? Making sense? I don't know. Sometimes I feel like things don't make sense at all, that I dont make sense at all. Sometimes I don't wanna think anymore.

Would I be thoroughly lost in these forever moving universe? Or someone would come and lift me up from the abyss I've fallen into.

But then again, it might not happen. It might not come true. All these dreams are just dreams after all. Entities, they are just products of the subconscious and can never be part of reality.

I want to sleep.


iFLEW @
12:58 AM | 0 comments <

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



mike
20
singapore
big time slacker
the eagle cries

+++++

Crazy For You
Michael

+++

tagg

links

past

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com