Busted_crook is tired and sleepy...
Wednesday, February 16, 2005

I just came back from my 8.30 am class so I decided to write an entry. We had a quiz this morning and it went bad. What worries me is the fact that the tutor told as that the finals would be much more difficult than the quiz. If I barely survived that quiz, what would then happen to me in the finals??? I'm sure I'm gonna be a dead chicken again...

I think I'm gonna take a nap first before I go to my 12.30 class. Tatlong oras ang lecure na yun kaya kailangan ay di ako antukin. May reporting din pala kami mamaya sa subject na yun, EM102 - Environmental Management. I don't have to worry about this coz another member of our group will do this for the group. Ngayon naman, baka hindi ako antukin dahil sa kape na ininom ko kanina..

Oh by the way I already bought an mp3 player. Yey! Sana I made the right decision to buy it. Pero at least nasatisfied na ang "wants" ko... ^__^


iFLEW @
10:15 AM | 0 comments <

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



mike
20
singapore
big time slacker
the eagle cries

+++++

Crazy For You
Michael

+++

tagg

links

past

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com