Random thoughts
Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I love my new template. This posts sucks. I dont wanna study. I just want to sleep. Sometimes people assumes that I am ok. But I am not. Something is really bothering me. I dont know why I am depressed in the fast few days. Lonelines, perhaps? Solitude... despair. I wanna run. I wanna escape. I wish I could. This place kinda sucks. Though I'm not complaining, I wish things could be a little differrent. Am I antisocial? and what's wrong with listening to your mp3 player and not talking? I saw a couple sitting in front of me in the shuttle bus this afternoon. I wish I also have one. Exams are coming. I hate exams. Sleep is good. and milk, too. Had some beer two nights ago. It was good. Got one more left in the fridge. But I prefer drinking yakult tonight. I didn't have coffee today, except for one cup I drank at 4 in the morning. Why am I such a slob? Why do I feel comfortable working at night? I hope it rains tomorrow. I love it when it rains. Things tend to be calmer.


iFLEW @
10:10 PM | 0 comments <

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



mike
20
singapore
big time slacker
the eagle cries

+++++

Crazy For You
Michael

+++

tagg

links

past

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com