congrats lola!!!!
Thursday, March 10, 2005

First of all, I would like to congratulate a good friend of mine, our NTU-"lola" (grandma) joycie for doing doing a wonderful job in Hall 5's talent time! She won 2nd place in the singing competition and it was great! I wish I also joined it, coz the other contestanst are well... not so good, and I believe I could also win! hahaha (these are some confidence in here... ) naah.. I wouldn't have the guts, maybe yes but.. anyway, this paragraph is for my friend and again kudos to you, joycie!!!


iFLEW @
12:54 AM | 0 comments <

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



mike
20
singapore
big time slacker
the eagle cries

+++++

Crazy For You
Michael

+++

tagg

links

past

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com