Teasing butt
Monday, August 08, 2005

I was on my way to the canteen, walking straightforward while in deep thoughts on what to eat later when suddenly, I found myself staring at the biggest pair of butt my had ever laid upon in my entire life. Ok, I've seen big butts before (including mine) but at least they are proportional to the body of the owner. This pair was different as it was really sticking out, teasing anyone that sees them, "dude I'm a butt. Come and grab me". Woooh! Grabe! Yeaaah! Tambok talaga. Unfortunately the owner was a guy.

I had cheese prata afterwards.


iFLEW @
5:42 PM | 0 comments <

0 Comments:

Post a Comment



mike
20
singapore
big time slacker
the eagle cries

+++++

Crazy For You
Michael

+++

tagg

links

past

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com